Here at S S Basi & Co we want to give you the best service all the time. However, if at any point you become dissatisfied or concerned with any aspect of the service provided by us we would urge you to make contact with us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem and ensure that the highest level of service is provided to you all the time.
- In the first instance please contact the person who is working on your case, the fee earner, to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage.
- In the event that matters have not been suitably resolved you should contact the firm’s Complaints Handler who is Mrs Manjit Saimbhi.
- Please provide a detailed, written account of your complaint which you may provide by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post or you could even drop off a letter by hand. If you are unable to provide a written form of complaint you may request a meeting with the Complaints handler to verbally provide a formal complaint.
- The Complaints handler will provide you a written response to your complaint within 48 hours.
- If you complaint is still not resolved or you are unhappy with our service then you may contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority at sra.org.uk or contact the Legal Ombudsman. The contact details for The Legal Ombudsman are:
Call: 0300 555 0333
Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ